Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Never Thought I'd Be Defending Barbie

But she at least has her freakishly tiny waist in the right place. I was following some Twitter chatter earlier about the shapewear at YummieTummie, and went to check it out, because you know, I likes a smooth midriff as well as the next person. I just couldn't get past this picture. Yeah, you wanna look at that.

Skinny Tank Removes Your Ribs!

See? Skinny Tank removes your ribs! To easily compare that freaky photo to a more realistic image, just click the link and look at the photos directly below the Skinny Tank picture.

I don't know about anyone else, but in my torso, there are ribs in that spot. And they don't bend. And my waist curves inward at the same spot on each side of my torso. And my head is not wider than my waistline. And so on. Maybe I'll buy a Skinny Tank just to see what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Hey now, $60-70 is cheap for surgery! They must be imported from Canada. Those bastards get all the cheap, affordable health care. Those damn Canadian bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more shocked by the price than the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, these tanks? I own 3. Need I say more? They are AMAZING. (but, purely for layering under things. And I got the boyfriend Tanks. In long. So the layered look works.)

    ReplyDelete