Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Packing Up, Heading Out

Now that I know my beloved, beautiful Grandmother is A-OK after heart surgery earlier today, and since my stomach appears to have settled to a dull roar (and I'm armed with enough drugs to stop up a dairy-cow), I'm actually packing to leave for Joisey. Good gosh, I HATE leaving my family and my pets. It's a good thing the baby chicks don't arrive until next week, or they'd NEVER get me out the door. I've posted once about the trip to "Camp Baby" over here, and will be updating, along with several other folks, over here. If I figure out how to make a static page on this site, I'll include my updates at the J&J Camp Baby Blog, as well. We'll be hooked up with wireless 24/7, so definitely watch my Twitter and Flickr streams if you're interested. I don't have a toddler to learn to get to sleep, and I don't have enough hair to braid, so there may be some sessions in which I'm less, um...engaged than others.

3 comments:

  1. You're going to a sleepaway camp with a bunch of women - there's going ot be PLENTY of hair to braid! (And pillowfights to have, and games of Truth or Dare and Light as a Feather, Stuff as a Board! to play!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be too busy putting everyone's panties in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, to be a fly on THAT wall. Hopefully, you'll get a lot out of it. Enjoy yourself and travel safe.

    ReplyDelete