Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Almost Got Away From Me

Between having my bowels in an uproar (again--could it be the increase in hormone dosage, since it seems to coincide with "patch days?") and fighting with Alex over possession of the laptop, I almost missed Sunday posting. Not that THIS is worth the time it takes to read it, but I just couldn't "BLO" November now that I'm more than halfway through. HA! There you go! A joke! Or something.

The really sad thing is what we were fighting to use the computer for. We're playing Games with Bella's Webkinz. After she goes to bed.

Bask in your intellectual superiority.

6 comments:

  1. That's OK. Someone mistakenly sent me a copy of JumpStart First Grade this week, and the Boy BEGGED to open it and play it. BEGGED until I thought he was gonna pass out from the effort. No way, I said. I'm sending it to someone else who will review it and has a kid the appropriate age.

    He is VERY sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL nope, I can't bask either, as I wait until my kids are asleep to play on my eldest's neopets account. *chuckle* It's nice to know 'm not the only one though!

    Rejoice! Thou hast been tagged for 7 random facts bout you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the research of a concerned set of parents to me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can one-up you. I have my own accounts. I could feel the IQ points leaking out my ears as I wrote that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a webkinz addict
    *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang I had to go and buy 2 for MY KIDS for Christmas. Yes, for my kids, I said.

    ReplyDelete