Friday, November 30, 2007

Not With A Bang

I'm leaving NaBloPoMo with a whimper, and not much of one at that. I thought I'd ducked the respiratory crud that hit Alex and Bella earlier in the week, but apparently my immune system is just strong enough to hold out a little longer than they did before giving up the ghost, so that I can be really good and sick for the weekend. The weekend before we leave on our trip, and I have a million and ten things to take care of.

Fever, chills, earache, ugh.

Hello, Florida? I'm coming, and I'm bringing the plague. Want a hug?

It's been a fun November, y'all.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you've under the weather. Try to find some StarOtic for the earache. It's OTC and great stuff. My personal favorite for fighting your particular type of crud is Aleve Cold & Sinus during the day (one every 12 hours) and NyQuil caplets at night (can't stand the taste of the liquid). That combo has always worked for me in about 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the other side of NaBlaMoPo.. who knew this was what was awaiting you.

    I made a graphic for those who completed NaBlaMoPo ( I can not wait to stop typing that "word".)

    Hope you feel better soon!

    The graphic is here:
    http://stephanie-thingsfallapart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring it!!!! I'll see your crud and raise you an ear infection, strep throat, bronchitis, and sinusitis.

    I've been out of work all week with it. It's loverly.

    Still wanna hug? :)

    Temps in the 70's all next week during the day, in the 50's at night. It'll feel like Indian Summer to ya'all...

    Counting down the days, and I can't WAIT!!!

    Shash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Florida this summer. I saw an alligator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Florida probably deserves the plague. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better before you come, so you can enjoy Florida. Email me so we can meet up some time, okay! I will still hug you even with a cold:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you are feeling sick - it seems to be hitting hard around here too but I have put myself in a bubble to avoid the flying germs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better, and way to go on finishing the Nov. blogging!

    ReplyDelete