Thursday, November 01, 2007

No Tricks, Just Treats

Apparently, the ideal age for the optimal enjoyment of trick-or-treating is...five. Witness:

"a ballerina goes like this" / This is Today 80

Not only did she get to be a ballerina, but she got to go door-to-door with her adored cousin, who totally had her back.

"Come with me if you want to li--, er, if you want candy."


A short while later, we all just stood back and died of cute.

first house

Related Posts:
November Kickoff
Luke, I Am Your Poodle
And though it was only yesterday, a look back at Halloween as a three-year-old:
The Princess and the Pooh-Bear

And oh, yeah...Demon-Poodle says, "BOO."

Jack-O-Poodle / This is Today 76

8 comments:

  1. Your pics always make me reconsider my stance on not wanting kids...cause how freaking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you could always start with a ninja poodle, and see how it goes from there. They're only an opposable thumb and a smidge of frontal-lobe development apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW!

    She looks adorable.

    All the trick or treaters at my house looked awful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Grayson is still willing to go trick or treating with a lovely ballerina. They look great, but, of course, the demon Poodle is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demon-Poodle is giving me nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute isn't such a bad way to die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture needs to be framed. Man she's getting beautiful, whereas like 5 seconds ago she was little and cute. Where has the time gone??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pictures of children.. making me anxious.

    She's a beautiful ballerina...

    But the Pooh costume.

    OOF! MY heart! So cute!

    ReplyDelete