Monday, November 05, 2007

He Reads My Mind SO Well

"OK, I have like an hour to get something posted, and I don't have time now to do anything thoughtful."

"You want me to take over for you?"

"No, I have to do it myself. Throw me a topic, if you've got one."

"Take this down: 'I look over at my husband, and I think to myself, 'Surely the angels themselves have placed this Adonis at my side, making me the luckiest woman who ever lived..."

"That'll do, thanks."

"What? You know that's what you're thinking."

"Darn close, Honey. Darn close."

Related Posts:

Posting About Why I'm Not Posting

Recently Spoken

I'm So Honored. And A Little Concerned.

Well, Obviously

add to sk*rt

6 comments:

  1. Alex is the Better Half's long lost twin, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to hear more about that Adonis story!

    Please tell poor Alex that i think that was a wonderful topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I think of when I look at Alex.

    *L*

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is why I decided not to do nablopomo. I shudder to think what topics my hubby would come up with when pressured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could have written about how lovely I am? no?

    ReplyDelete