Monday, October 01, 2007

My Best Shot Monday

Ever since becoming acquainted with the amazing Tracey Clark at BlogHer '07, I've been meaning to get involved with her "Try to Picture This" project at ClubMom, and never seemed to get around to it. But as we've established, I'm turning over a new leaf, and trying not to procrastinate so much any more! So here is my first contribution to "My Best Shot Monday."

my heart

We were lucky enough on Saturday to get to spend a good bit of time actually OUT OF THE HOUSE (At EIGHT! In the MORNING!), and we all got to enjoy the company of Bella's super-amazing, can-do-no-wrong-in-her-eyes cousin, Grayson, child of my beautiful and talented sister. You can see more shots from our OUT OF THE HOUSE Saturday in my "Cousins' Day Out" flickr set.

If you want to play along, either post a pic on your blog and put the link up in the comments at Try To Picture This, or join the Try To Picture This flickr group and post your shot there (also adding the link in the comments of the TTPT blog).

4 comments:

  1. That's a cool photo, and Bella is gorgeous as always! I'll check out the rest on Flickr, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry...SHE is so dreamy. I'm still asleep perhaps.

    ReplyDelete