Friday, July 27, 2007

Chicago-Bound


departure
Originally uploaded by ninjapoodles
Hey, everyone? If you're flying? Make sure you've remembered to RENEW YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE. Otherwise, you get the personal perp-walk through security, with lots of extra attention! Ahem.

Also, I miss my child already.

Also also, this is my new haircut. If you are already at BlogHer, LOOK FOR ME sometime after lunch. The expression will most likely have changed to one of dazed, exhausted confusion. Help a sister.

ALSO also, sitting in the airport terminal, Twittering, offloading pictures from camera to computer, flickring, then posting to my blog? I LOVE YOU, Brave New World.

Hey, we're boarding! Later, 'taters.

6 comments:

  1. GAH! I'm jealous reading all of you BlogHer attendees... darn it all!

    I'll soooooo be there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to go this year! Hope you have a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair looks fabu! Looks like the eyes were a wee bit cleary. Can't imagine why! Lookame! I am beginning to build my very own blog. I hope to be just like you when I grow up. Can't wait to read all your stuff, and hear what craziness you and Mocha come up with. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was supposed to say "bleary."

    BTW, there is an awfully cute four-year-old appendage on my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete