Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bella Spots Something That Merits Her "You Have Got To Be Kidding Me" Look

It was probably the 60-ish woman wearing the "Honky-Tonk Badonkadonk" t-shirt.

Long time no see. Easter. Cantata. Rehearsals. Bad meds. More later. Off to first performance, hoping I don't cry because I always do while singing Easter music, and the only way around it is to think of something else while singing, which can cause concentration problems, and also hoping I don't trip over my "angel" gown in the dark when we have to move around off the giant steep steps.

Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Tee-Hee.... she looks adorable, even with her WTF face hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great look she is giving! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. today there is a young boy happily looking forward to hard-boiled eggs, jelly beans, chocolate bunnies...

    today he is blissfully unaware Bella stalks the earth looking juuuuust for him....

    today, he has not learned to fear tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so miss you!

    And you need to do this cool time-consuming-and-fully-unnecessary meme! (I posted it yesterday)

    Happy Easter!!

    Oh, and apparently you're "hojtrkay" today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never be in a choir. Ever. Because we would all fall like dominoes when I started scanning the parishioners for folks I know, or counting ceiling tiles, or some other silly activity.

    ReplyDelete