Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dog-Blogging: It's SHOWTIME!

Because I'm realizing (at 10:40 P.M.) that I'm never going to finish the little story I'm putting together in time for the NABLPOMO-decreed deadline of midnight, and because the level of discourse in my home has deteriorated to the point that my husband just said to me, by way of clever retort, "Oh, YEAH? Well...YOU'RE a...fish oil!" (Yes, we were actually arguing about the properties and uses of FISH OIL. You don't?)

...I thought I'd share a couple of clips that the nice folks at Animal Planet were kind enough to send me.

These are "behind the scenes" looks at commercials--the second one, posted above, is really cute--that will air during the live coverage of the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship Shows, airing this Saturday and Sunday at 8:00PM Eastern, 7:00 Central, simulcast on Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel.

So check out the clips, watch the dog shows this weekend, and visit www.animalplanet.com during the broadcasts to participate in the Eukanuba Viewer's Choice Awards, and vote for your favorite!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I have had that argument.

    No sh%&.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only hope you came up with something better than, "You're a fish-oil."

    ReplyDelete