Friday, July 14, 2006

Teaser

Because Mocha told me to. And really, isn't that a good enough reason to do just about anything? So, yeah. There's this whole veritable orgy of BlogHer mutual interviewing coming up next week, and it's starting here on Monday. And here and here and here and here and here and here and here.

And you can join in! Come on, you know you want to. It's easy. Just hop over to the BlogMe thread on the BlogHer site, and read the very loosey-goosey guidelines. Or click over from this nifty button,

BlogMe

which will be residing in my sidebar at least all through next week. There's even code posted so you can get your very OWN nifty button. How exciting! How fun! How can you possibly concentrate on anything else?

I won't divulge details yet, but I will say that I am honored and flattered by mere association with both the lady I shall feature in this spot on Monday morning, and the lady who shall feature me on hers. Cryptic, much? Yeah. You gotta buy the cow to get the milk, so stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. I want both beef and milk now. So, thanks for making me hungry.

    No one was forgotten on my list, darling Belinda, so I.... you know what? I didn't put myself on my own post. Because I'm dorky like that.

    Your button skills are incredible. Wow. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rules are confusing as all get out. I don't understand how it works. I answer questions and then send my answers to someone I know? Bah. I think I'm too stupid to go to BlogHer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, and while you are having an absolute BLAST at blogher, I will be home, participating in the 24 hour Blogathon (blogathon.org) for charity. You women better get online and cheer us bloggers on!

    I have no strategy for staying awake to blog for 24 hours straight, but I am doing it for Pediatric AIDS, so I will figure it out.

    Have a great time!!!!!

    CP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda, mind if I answer Karl's question? Each of the eight of us will tag people to interview each other and post the answers. So, for example:

    Belinda tags Persons A, B, C, D, and E

    A interviews B
    B interviews C
    C interviews D
    D interviews E
    E interviews A

    Everyone participating puts the BlogMe code on their sidebar, and it should link to the BlogHer website. You list the URL of the person you are interviewing, and the person interviewing you. And so on.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, I'm just a moron. Thanks, Elizabeth.w

    ReplyDelete