Friday, July 28, 2006

BUY THIS HOUSE.

You know you want to. Look at it! My husband, all by himself, has done everything short of breaking his back getting it ready to sell. Tricky proposition, when the grass has to be mowed by the time you finish mowing it.It's just a darling little cottage-style house, and I loved it. I lived there for many years, just me and my dogs and my horses, and its 1100 square feet felt just fine. Add the husband and the child and more dogs, though, and it got a little tight--mostly because of all our stuff!And just look at this sweet little shop building, ready to go for a home-based business.Where else are you going to find all this, plus a 5-stall barn, plus a storage building, on 5 grassy acres, fenced and cross-fenced, 22 minutes from the airport, with insanely low utility costs, for $120K? What a bargain! Come buy it today!

Joy of joys, we finally list her on Monday morning. I am sad and sentimental, but it will be a huge relief, a major burden lifted. We expect it to sell immediately. Cross your fingers.

14 comments:

  1. Don't tempt me, you evil woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you deliver it to NC?

    Of course, the kids would have to live in the little building - but hey, hubby owns a lawncare business so the yard would be no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIVE ACRES for 120k??

    Good lord, don't ever look at the housing prices on the West Coast.

    You'd have a heart attack.

    (But, how cute is that property???)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 120K?! 120K would get me a rowhouse in the ghetto here! Ok, not the in ghetto, but certainly not anything with any land. Man I miss the country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 acre for 120K is a deal. For a plain 1 acre parcel, expect in the near 60-75K range in Florida. It is cute and would fit me and my dogs and horse perfectly, but it is not in Florida. If you ship let me know:o)

    I hope it sells quickly and will help take a load off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *looks at checkbook*

    damn.

    Let me check with Geo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gawd I wish I could SO buy this right now! See you in about a month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's gorgeous! you deserve a quick sale- fingers crossed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I was in the market for a house, it looks wonderful...


    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may have to buy it and bring it home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! I dare not ask where this is. You can't even buy 5 acres of raw land for 120K here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too, was going to query.. where is this? What state?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This house is in central Arkansas, between Jacksonville and Cabot. That's in my profile, but for some reason my "About Me" link only shows up in Internet Explorer. Hopefully that's one thing that the upcoming redesing will address.

    ReplyDelete