Sunday, April 30, 2006

Can't...Express...The...*gasp*...Love...

That title should be read using your most dramatic Captain Kirk impression. And it's all about Dave, so help me, who is HIGH-larious. I KNEW he'd come through when I set him the assignment, but the extras...OH, the extras! (Content warning--at the end of the post, there may or may not be a cartoon penis. Click over at your own risk, then read to the end also at your own peril.)

Now to sit back and see how many Google hits I get for the phrase "cartoon penis."

12 comments:

  1. Genius, that's what Dave is. I loved them all - especially Are You Insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny:o) Where does he come up with the time to do all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey! how is that soap batch mailing coming? ... patiently waiting.... please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Cartoon Penis"?!?! That's all it takes? Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belinda, if you get a chance to come by my site today, I kind of think of today's post as a third-party personals ad on behalf of my lucky nephew. Bella is the target demographic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to get a fold-up copy of the new pain chart so I have it for my next hospital visit. Hopefully, it'll be something that doesn't involve my cartoon penis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My new banner is up if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No kidding. When I saw that post last night I immediately emailed Dave to ask if I could give the Insanity one to my therapist. I thought it would be oh so appropriate!

    He'a a riot, our Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't read Daves postings anymore. I always need a diaper because I am laughing too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dave, as always, is a genius. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dave seems to really like our government. heh He seems like a good artist nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg! Too freaking funny!

    And hey, I found your site by Googling "cartoon penis"...what gives?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete