Monday, April 10, 2006

And In Real Life

HUGE computer problems that translate into trouble with blogging, email, going to websites, etc.

Also, I can't stop sleeping. Seriously--do I have malaria? I have been sleeping every time I sit still since Thursday. Slept all day yesterday and today, except for the time I was wrapping soap. Which is going out, one package at a time, this week. Everyone is getting good stuff.

More later, and if you're trying to email or IM me with no response, just hang tough.

*mwah*!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't excessive sleeping a symptom of pregancy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments are disabled on you guest post. Are we just supposed to email the answers to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. VG--I could kiss you for even suggesting such a thing. OH, how I wish that would be it! Alex and I have both had terrible stomach virus symptoms for the last 36 hours or so, so that may be all it it. But DARN it, I like your idea SO much better.

    Kim--email me, yes, OR comments are supposed to be open BUT moderated. In any case, no public guessing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like VG, that was the first thing that popped into my mind, that you could be prego. I know it's the only time I sleep when I stop moving. Don't be lulled by the virus symptoms, it could be coincidental.

    ReplyDelete