(five) painting sneak-peeks up on flickr. The colors are not exactly true, because the "good" camera, she is busted, and these were taken using the still feature on the videocam. The "old" color is a true, pea-soup green. Really. The new color is Sherwin Williams' "Flowerpot," and it's a very true, deep terra-cotta color. I love it SO much, I would marry it. Yes, I would.
And next, because I said I would do it DAYS ago, and because jess asked, and she's sweet beyond sweetness, and for the love of Pete's sake, she has FOUR KIDS. How could you possibly deny her anything, you cruel people? It wasn't a bad one, though, so if you wanna play, just drop a comment so we know where to look!
I Would, If I Could...
3 things you wish for (just for you):
2. To ride my horses again. A lot.
3. Instant Fitness!
3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!):
1. Spa. For a month.
2. Have professionals take over the house moving/painting/repair debacle, at both old and new sites.
3. Big ol' pretty teeth--veneers on every single one. I would blind you with my giant, gorgeous, movie-star smile.
3 bad habits you have:
2. Staying up too late.
3. Mutilating my fingernails/cuticles by hand.
3 insecurities you feel:
1. The bod, it is gross, and no one should look directly at it.
2. That almost every parenting decision I make could be done better, and should be.
3. That I might inadvertently offend/hurt feelings in others.
3 talents/skills you wish you had:
1. Computer/web design
2. Math/Algebra. Without throwing up.
3. Guitar, and a more beltin' singing voice for church choir!
3 things that you would do if you had more time:
1. Train my young horses
3. Competitive agility with the dogs.
3 things that bring you peace/relaxation:
1. Alex and Bella...in GOOD moods.
2. My mom.
3 things that spark your creativity:
1. Reading (books, magazines, blogs).
3. Seeing things through Bella's eyes.