Some questions I need input on so that poor Karen can finally finish the redesign she's been trying to do for me for weeks now!
1. What browser do you use, and does this site display correctly in it? For me, in IE, the sidebar is way down below all the content, and in Firefox, my profile at top doesn't always show up, and my footer is crazy.
2. Do you use a feedreader (Bloglines, Feedburner, etc.) to read your blogs? Which one? Do you click through to the actual blog only if you want to leave a comment? Does this site display well on your feedreader?
3. White text/black background. What say you? I have not received any complaints, but would you prefer the colors to be relegated to the banner and sidebars, and just have good ol' black type on a white background for the posts?
4. Comments: Haloscan or Blogger? What I like about Haloscan is that you can link directly to the commenter's blog, and Blogger comments don't have that capability.
5. "Rent My Blog": Do you really click through? From my stats, 10% or less of you do. Just clutter, or interesting? I only rent to people I read myself, but I was thinking of just having my own "featured blog" that I want to send traffic to, kind of like Sheryl does with her "Mystery Blog," though I would probably run mine for a week at a time. (I got tons of traffic when I was Sheryl's Mystery Blog, and was like, "What the--the goddess noticed me?" It was great!)
6. Did Doogie Howser just sing "Part Time Lover" on "American Idol?" And if so, is it raining fire yet?
7. Did the resident Hot Chick from Lost really get knocked up by that hobbit?