Friday, February 10, 2006

Wild Abandon

My "renter" this week is an important one, especially for those of us dealing with any issues of mental health and wellness. There isn't anything I can write that will mean more than the actual raw words and story of this brave, honest blogger, who is dealing with a handful and a heartful right now. For your own edification, visit Jil of Wild Abandon by clicking on the thumbnail in the right sidebar. And while you're there, do yourself a favor and read back through at least several posts. You'll come away with more than you had when you went there, one way or another.

8 comments:

  1. I always love it when two of my favorite bloggers get together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to have Jil. She's practically a neighbor, you know, and we Southern ladies must stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading Jil for a while. I am glad so many more people will get to experience her blog by you renting to her:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the BoB award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I will be reading further.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jil has one powerful blog. Thanks for introducing me to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos for the recommendation!

    I know what I'll be reading for the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tenant! Cutting is often misunderstood - I'm glad more people might get a closer glimpse now because of her blog.

    I'll rent from you one day...just waiting my turn. ;)

    ReplyDelete