Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Shuttered Eye

When this bid came up right after I created the offer, I snapped it up. It's an easy decision when the bidder is someone you already have in your blogroll and read regularly. Only at his place, it's even easier, because it's mostly looking! Do yourself a favor and visit The Shuttered Eye photography blog by clicking the thumbnail in the sidebar, and be sure and scroll back several entries, to view as many photographs as you can. You may find something you'd like a copy of--I did!

5 comments:

  1. Will do! Am sure that I will find something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at his blog yesterday and really enjoyed the photos. Since I play at photography, it was a great site to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't his site relaxing? His photographs are absolutely out of this world. So, without further ado, I'm on my way over to his site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just came over from the fartman or whatever your husband calls himself...he's hott :) don't tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Kim who "plays around" at photography? Don't kid yourselves. Check out "curlytop" on flickr. Unreal. There are some ethereal images of her children that are just amazing. She is a multi-talented person!

    Photographers impress the heck outta me!

    nita--just don't hurt his feelings about his precious Razorbacks, and you'll all be fine. He is pretty cute, isn't he? Of course, BeaR ain't no slouch, either. Rowrrrr.

    ReplyDelete