Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Naked Science

While watching the "Secrets of Stonehenge" episode:

"You know, I really like "Naked Science."

(Barry White voice) "Me, too, Baby."

(*sigh*)

(Continues in Barry White voice) "Why don't you come on over here and solve my quadratic equation?"

"You're smooth--so, do you have a...hypothesis?"

"Naw, Baby, but if you come on over here, I'll find the sqare of your hypotenuse."

"All right, let's just nip this in the bud, before you ask me to light your Bunsen burner."

7 comments:

  1. My nerd-ometer is off the scales.

    And needs a cold shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I never knew StoneHenge could be such a turn on:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cangratulations! You made the finalists in Best New Blog category. You're competing against Sweet Juniper and they're IN with the IN crowd (the people we've spoken of before) but your blog is SO much better. I'm so happy for you. Still no mommyblog finalists announced. Geesh, they only had like 350 different nominees to slog through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cangratulations! You made the finalists in Best New Blog category. You're competing against Sweet Juniper and they're IN with the IN crowd (the people we've spoken of before) but your blog is SO much better. I'm so happy for you. Still no mommyblog finalists announced. Geesh, they only had like 350 different nominees to slog through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Naked Science, too. But you can imagine my utter dissapointment to find out.... naked scientists are NOT naked.

    Why call it that, then?

    ReplyDelete