Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"Clip Show" Part 2

Some more "highlights," this time from September, which was a pretty heavy month for me. I promise, tomorrrow there will be at least a little live "paint blogging," because we're having the time of our lives transforming this house. Also, this is where the computer is, and the laptop is still awaiting a part, so when I leave here, I have no computer access. In other words, I'm not ignoring you. Don't be so insecure. And those of you who have stuck with it and finally been able to vote a second time, thank you. It made a HUGE difference today! Now on to the clips:

MARRIAGE
Live-In Entertainment Is SO Convenient
Go Hogs, Go!
Assorted Alex: The Last 24 Hours
In Which My Husband Is Magnificent
OH, The Love (TMI Warning)
Optimism
Can You Spot The Faulty Logic?
Poop, Poop, And Virtual Poop

THE CHILD
Whoopigsooie Baby
I Can Help You
Excerpts From Tonight's Bedtime Tantrum
Two Things*

WELTSCHMERZ AND PERSONAL ANGST
Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans?
What Are You Complaining About? You Were Poor, Anyway!
Pre-Shrunk
How I Feel, Semi-Poetically Illustrated
An Obscene Irony

ANIMALS
To Pat: I Had NO IDEA Raccoons Had Internet Access, I Swear!
And.....HORSIEFEST!!

RANDOM BUT THOUGHTFUL
Film Festival #1
Single-Syllable Soul-Searching
Only In The South

*This post makes reference to Google Ads, which I no longer have.

4 comments:

  1. I liked that quotable Alex of yours. I remember that post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I will be back, Jane sent me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo. Had to see the baby horsie. [jumping up and down, then hurrying off to find my baby pictures of Nikster.]

    For some people it's kittens; for me it's foals. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. digi--Alex reminds me frequently that if it weren't for him, I'd have no material!

    MRSHOH--Yaay! I tried to rent your blog a while back, maybe I'll get lucky the next time!

    Pat--yes, FOALS! And know what I'll have next month? A leeeeeetle Shetland pony foal! We may die from cuteness.

    ReplyDelete