Thursday, January 12, 2006

Big Giant Colossal Get It Out Of My House So I Don't Have To Move It SOAP SALE!!


OK, here's the deal we discussed earlier. I would much rather sell existing inventory at a discount and ship it away than to MOVE it to the new place! So...here's what I'm gonna do. "Grab Boxes." In each box will be an assortment of soaps, scented, unscented, milk soaps, nut oil soaps, "scrubby" soaps, smooth soaps, colored, non-colored, with herbs, with ground almonds, with oats, with honey, castile...just so many different kinds. There is no telling what will be in each box, but I can promise that they will be mild and gentle, made only from saponified oils, and will contain no detergents.

What we normally sell at $5/bar will be approximately half that, with a flat shipping fee of $5 per package (even to Canada--I'm just that full of love!) You have the choice of:

Package A: At least 5-6 assorted bars, $20 plus $5 shipping.
Package B: At least 9-10 assorted bars, $30 plus $5 shipping.
Package C: At least 18-20 assorted bars, $40 plus $5 shipping.

Package A saves you $10, Package B saves you $20, and Package C saves you $60!!

How can I do it? No packaging for individual bars, for one thing. Bars will be wrapped in tissue paper, with one label for the whole lot. Also, do you know how HEAVY a box of soap is, and what a pain it will be to move it all?

Send an email to impulsefarm at aol dot com, and tell me which you'd like, and we'll set it up through PayPal. If I get giddy with generosity, I may toss in some extra surprises! Let me know if you have specially sensitive skin or can't tolerate fragrance or essential oils, or if there is ANY product that you are allergic to. Some soaps use nut oils (almond, avocado, walnut, etc.) so be aware of that.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously believe that every human receives more shower gels, soaps and hand creams than they could ever use in one lifetime.

    I'm not wishy washy on this at all.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's this I'm reading about you being nominted for a BOB award? How awesome!!

    I would be happy to relieve you of some of your soap burden. And Janet said "wishy washy"-it's a soap pun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cool looking soaps. Jane sent me over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My order is in the mail, Belinda. I am hooked on this stuff. Do I need to bring a truck and trailer to haul my order home?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely going to sned some folks who love this sort of stuff to check out your deal B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here, via Jane, via Michele! Your soaps look so yummy and so soothing! I want some! However I live in Oz so I guess I miss out.... Hope you have a wonderful weekend (and you sell lots of soaps!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You soaps are beautiful! I'm going to order some. They make great gifts & such.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous work! I'm a soaper but I can't work right now due to space limits and I'M LOW ON SOAP! (Yeah, I didn't think that would ever be possible either)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The soaps look YUMMY! And gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are Beautiful!! is there anything you guys DON'T do! Geez.. you must not sleep at all! Well, I *think* you both work, you raise dogs, horses, you're a mom, you make soap, you show dogs, you keep your blog up to date!! Akk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gads, timing!!! I just lent my mad oney to my slack ass brother so he could enroll in college. How long do you think this soap sale will continue? Hopefully he can pay me back soon. Drop me an email as I am uber interested fidgetblogs at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. jesus, those soaps look beautiful, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey -- I have a killer soap that's dying and Trace suggested I see if you have anything like it. It has rosemary and olive oil going on -- I think. Anything like it?

    Would hope to get one of your blow out samplers and have one of them in there with whatever else.

    Let me know! Jamie.gp

    ReplyDelete
  15. warhammer gold warhammer money warhammer accounts tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts buy runescape accounts runescape money runescape gold runescape gp runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling cheap rs2 powerleveling runescape equipment buy rs equipment runescape runes cheap rs2 runes runescape logs cheap rs2 logs runescape items buy runescape items runescape quest point rs2 quest point cheap runescape questpoint runescape gold runescape items runescape power leveling runescape money runescape gold buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items runescape accounts runescape gp runescape accounts runescape money runescape power leveling runescape powerleveling tibia gold dofus kamas buy dofus kamas wow power leveling wow powerleveling runescape questpoint rs2 questpoint Warcraft PowerLeveling Warcraft Power Leveling World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling Hellgate money Hellgate gold buy runescape logs buy rs2 items cheap runescape items Hellgate London gold Guild Wars Gold buy Guild Wars Gold runescape items rs2 accounts cheap rs2 equipments lotro gold buy lotro gold buy runescape money buy runescape gold buy runescape runes lotro gold buy lotro gold runescape money runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling eve isk eve online isk buy runescape power leveling rs2 power leveling tibia gold tibia item runescape accounts Fiesta Silver Fiesta Gold Scions of Fate Gold Hellgate Palladium Hellgate London Palladium SOF Gold Age Of Conan Gold AOC Gold ArchLord gold tibia money tibia gold runescape accounts runescape gold cheap rs2 powerleveling buy ArchLord gold DDO Plat Dungeons and Dragons Online Plat

    ReplyDelete