Saturday, December 10, 2005

Shameless

I just sent this email to oh...everyone I know with a computer, just about. For those of you in Blogland, here you go:

For a good cause. If everyone could take a minute each day, from now until Dec. 15, to cast a vote for the smart, spiritual, and VERY deep Ariel's blog, "Spiritual Journey--Bittersweet life" in the Weblog Awards. His competition is mostly political blogs, while Ariel's is a journal of the spiritual journey of a graduate seminary student. He's also cute like Guy Pearce (cuter), and his wife is a babe. See a sample of his writing here; AND he brought us this great thing.

From the VRP: " When I was researching the early Christian apologist Tertullian, I came across this..." You get the idea. Because we're all sitting around researching Tertullian, right? Come ON--none of us even know who that is! And that is why Ariel deserves our support. Besides that, his competition (at least those who are ahead of him in votes right now) are all political blogs. Right-Wing political blogs. Haven't we all had just about a bellyful of those? Here's where you go to vote, once a day from every computer you can get your hands on, one vote per 24 hours, per computer. Go now! Do it for me!

Which is which? Hmmmmmmmm....

11 comments:

  1. i don't know nuthin' as of yet about his blog, but he sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. Any scholar of Tertullian's is a friend of mine. (?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Belinda! Love you! :-)
    Melissa (Hanson) Kennedy

    www.xanga.com\lisserdawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. RSS feed: I don't know if it'll work or not but try this:

    http://www.xanga.com/rss.aspx?user=lisserdawn

    Let me know if it does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I've had my fill of most political blogs, including most lefties. Just sort of tired...probably why I lost my political edge.

    I'll go check out his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for blog rolling me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grad students - read a lot, repeat a lot.

    I know, I used to be one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, that RSS feed works! And, uh, DUH--Bloglines even has a spot where you can put in just a Xanga user's username and it finds the feed. I'm a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one phine lookin' boy!

    DAYUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grad students rock the house. Just like digibrill, I was one too.

    If only I looked like Guy Pierce.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Belinda, I'm finally done reading the entire history of Ninja Poodles! I loved every single minute it--including the tears, but especially the laughs! Bella is so beautiful and has such a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete