Friday, November 04, 2005

Laugh Yourself Sick. Literally.

Oh, Steve. I think I love you, and at the same time, pity your wife immensely. She must be one heck of a woman, is all I have to say.

Got some time on your hands? Need a pick-me-up? Or to induce vomiting? Please visit the "Steve, Don't Eat It" archives. Spoiler alert: He always eats it. I went for the silkworm pupa snacks, but I stayed for the infected corn and prison wine. I will never look at the silk fibers I use in my soap, or moldy bread, or a dirty sock the same way again. And neither will you.

Profanity and immature scatological humor abound--you've been warned. It's the price you have to pay for sickening hilarity.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty disgusting and hilarious all at the same time. I'm going back when I have more time to read it thoroughly.

    Why someone would do something like this is beyond me, but I'm betting we will be seeing this guy on Letterman or the next "reality" show soon.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you! my husband is going to spend hours laughing at this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First timer here but thanks for the wonderful link. My grocer doesn't seem to be up on all the new stuff in food! Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that site sure takes the cake.

    And the pupae.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You did your random act of blog kindness by passing on that link...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone else had that link, and I was so grossed out I had to read the whole site. I barely made it through the infected corn.

    Hope you're having a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... my. I haven't clicked the link yet, I was really going to, till someone said "infected corn" and now I can't seem to make myself do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I did it, I made myself do it, and I have no idea WHY i did it! Oh Elizabeth... how did you get past those snotty slimy soy beans to ever get TO the corn?!

    Oh man, there should be a "no pregnant women" warning sign on the door of that place, I'm sort of stuck in this mid-gag position.

    My husband will LOVE that place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to be a regular reader but when I got sick and am always a tad bit nauseaus, Steve was grossing me out to the point of gagging, so I gave up. But he is hilarious and yes, he does always eat it.

    We have a huge Asian grocery store near us that sells a lot of this stuff. I've tried quite a few things I consider adventurous, but no silk worm pupa for me. I'm sure they're not Kosher anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, not a good thing for one getting over the stomach flu to see.

    ReplyDelete