Saturday, November 26, 2005

Google Images MeMe

Tagged via Margalit, here is a Google photo meme attempt. The assignment is to find and post an image from the first Google Image page for each of the following 7 queries:

1.The name of the town where you were born

2.The name of the town where you live now


3.Your name


4.Your grandmother's name (pick one)

5.Your favorite food



6.Your favorite drink



7.Your favorite smell.

I'm not gonna tag anyone, but this was kinda fun. I love random image searches anyway. If you do it, let me know where to look!

10 comments:

  1. Great images for each word! Somehow that sentence was hard to get out

    Wrote a bring it on! post that has me scared--ramblings of a disturbed daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, but I'm confused by one thing. When did you change your name to Hoss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightfully intrigued by the Kate Hudson picture...how does it relate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - done! It was kind of funny, too.. thanks for the idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Belinda I did it. You can see it on my website.
    www.curlytoppoodles.com/googlenames.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. M--the horse is the Arabian stallion who has sired a couple of my foals--his picture comes up when you input my whole name. I thought it was the best of the page!

    VG--it's a promo shot from the movie "Raising Helen."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kim, I totally forgot about the smell of good, new English saddle leather! MMMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got here from Finslippy. Very funny - did it on mine: http://crystallane.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete