Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bad Monkey Boobs

HA! I defy anyone to get here by Googling that phrase! I love my bad monkey shirt, and I love Blogography.* My 3-year-old already told my mother, "That's a monkey screamin' like a bad monkey, and that's Dave." If the mere phrase, "bad monkey" makes you laugh like it does me, and if the nonplussed expression on cartoon Dave's face as he regards the bad monkey cracks you up like it does me, then get a bad monkey of your own. For reference, these boobs are a size 38D, and this shirt is an XL Hanes Beefy-T, as yet unwashed, but said to lose no more than a half-size, which should be just fine. *The blog you read if you have that deep-down gut feeling you were born to be a world traveler, but you just never get to go anywhere. Dave does it for you, and reports back faithfully, and takes wonderful pictures, so that you feel like you were there, too. He also rants about silly TV shows, and writes sweet little stories. And he's cute. Single ladies? Huh? Huh? How 'bout it?

10 comments:

  1. Just goes to prove... everything goes better with boobs. Even a Bad Monkey T-Shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, they're good enough to feed my beautiful daughter successfully for two and a half years, they're certainly good enough for a bad monkey! Seriously, I love this thing. New designs, please! If I bribed/paid you enough, would you help me with a logo or two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think Dave would be interested in a slightly used older, "Rubanesque" mother of twins with mega health problems? I blog, and I'm a real catch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, in my opinion, he's a dandy! I love his intellect, humor, and Gravity-Defying Hair That Will Not Be Tamed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you may not have started that angry blog your husband suggested...

    But Match.com suddenly got nervous!

    That's a fantastic shirt by the way. All monkeys, bad evil or otherwise make fantastic chest decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all things money are good,

    2004 - year of the monkey, birth of my kid. wait, i might take that back.... she was juggling knives earlier....

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next design is a bit... EVIL...

    Mwahh ha HA HAAAAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's see...a mention of 38D breasts, "monkeys", and "boobs." Oh, yeah, all the finest people will be Googling your site.

    Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea what this page is about. My boyfriend and I found it by googling the words "monkey boobs". No shit.

    ReplyDelete