Thursday, October 06, 2005

Killer Cyborg Family!


Biomechanical Electronic Lifeform Intended for Nocturnal Destruction and Assassination

Artificial Lifeform Engineered for Xpert Assassination, Nocturnal Destruction and Efficient Repair


Intelligent Synthetic Android Built for Exploration, Learning and Logical Assassination


And just for fun, I ran the dogs. A couple of them turned out to be EERILY accurate:

Robotic Electronic Gratification and Galactic Infiltration Entity

General Artificial Being Built for Yelling

Judo Technician

4 comments:

  1. you could have been watching tv instead of this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I WAS. I multi-task, remember? As long as it doesn't involve moving, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, he was from the get-go, that's why we chose him!
    You are a Biomechanical Robotic Individual Trained for Troubleshooting. Ha!

    I can't remember all of jenB's, but it contained the word "neohuman", which made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete