Sunday, July 17, 2005

Love=A Lump In My Bed

Just had this actual exchange with Dearest Husband:

Me, just having had the bedroom door shut in front of me, with me on the wrong side: "Why'd you just shut me out of the bedroom?"

Alex: "I thought you were in here already."

Me: "How?"

Alex: "I saw a big lump in the middle of the bed*, and I thought it was you."

Me: "WHAT?!?"

Alex: "I didn't mean it like that."

Alex: "I love you."

Alex: "Honey?"

*Bella had earlier brought nine, count 'em, NINE stuffed animals in and deposited them in the center of our bed, along with her monkey pillow and Spongebob blanket. For the record, I don't think this mass resembled me much at all, however lumpish I might feel at times.

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty funny. You should send this to Reader's Digest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect that the ridiculousness of my life is barely believeable to most of the world. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog made me shriek out loud and have to laugh for about 10 minutes. Its true I don't think that people could make this stuff up

    ReplyDelete